Saturday, June 13, 2009

118days to go

from ur blog i get knw u now have a wonderful time at uk, the environment and life there is u always looking forward to...and now ur dream is came true...

i really dunno how to settle down my mood now..tis is the big problem for me now..sorry,i knw u dun wan me like tat..but sometime i cant control my mood...

today is 2nd days u leave me...stil have 118days i have to waiting u back n touch my head say:"gal, i am back..."

very very very very miss u...my dear...

1 comment:

Atlantiz11 said...

Please dear... dun get so upset... few months will pass very soon, reli hope that u wont get so much influences from my leaving... u should get use to it .... i dun wish to see you upset... i reli hope tat u can share with me what u have done there and so do I.... let's us get to know what is happening although we are not beside each other....